Vision & Mission
VisionTo impart Quality Technical Education and Research with emphasis on Entrepreneurship.
Mission- To provide Quality Technical Education with modern teaching aids following the new trends of the changing technology.
- To promote research & facilitate promotion of Science and Technology.
- To bring overall development in the personality of students and faculties.
- To make students aware of their responsibility towards the society.
- To promote Entrepreneurship.
Quality PolicyOrissa Engineering College is committed to provide quality knowledge development, practical exposure and research ambience to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry through the following initiatives:
- Maintaining state-of-the-art infrastructure and congenial learning environment.
- Enhancing the competence of the faculty members and make them adopt all modern and innovative methods for effective teaching-learning process.
- Inculcating moral and ethical values among the students and staff.
- Collaborating with industry, other institutions and organizations for mutual benefit.
- Promoting Research and Development programmes aimed particularly at rural and societal sectors.
- Disseminating technical knowledge in the region through continuing education programmes.
- Ensuring continual improvement of Quality Management System.
- Trustees of the NCT:
- Mrs. Subhra Patnaik
- Mrs. Suprita Patnaik
- Dr. Niva Nayak